Find, Plan and Book Your Next Vacation – VIRTUALLY!
America’s Favorite Travel Shows Are Virtual This Fall!
If you’re like most travelers, that next vacation can’t come soon enough! To help put you in a good travel “state of mind” we’ve taken the best of our long-running “live” shows and created targeted virtual events. Each focus on a different region of the world (like Europe, Caribbean, Asia or Western U.S.) or travel type (like cruising).
To keep your travel mojo, we invite you to explore part, or all of the world in one of the seven (7) travel nights from the comfort of your home or office. Each event will feature 25-40 travel provider exhibits, meaning you’ll be able to explore that specific region of the world efficiently, saving you time, effort and the ability to access special travel deals!
Plus, you’ll hear from top travel personalities like Rick Steves, Samantha Brown, Peter Greenberg, Pauline Frommer and more who are headlining our events. The best part? They’ll answer your questions LIVE via Zoom!
First-of-Its-Kind Travel Showcase
These aren’t your average virtual events. At V-TAS, you’ll have the ability to connect directly with travel providers in an easy-to-use interface designed to help you find, plan and book your next trip at a price that you can’t find anywhere else.
Attendees also have the option to interact via live Zoom rooms to learn about travel offerings and to ask questions they may have to curate their next great vacation..
What’s more, you can build your own profile, allowing exhibitors to personalize vacation options for you based on your interests.
It’s time to get your laptop, iPad or tablet charged and ready to go!
Click below to view a demo of that Virtual Show!
Top Travel Experts “At Your Service”
The Live Travel & Adventure Shows place the top travel brands from around the globe all under one roof in 11 of the top cities around the U.S. With this new, state of the art virtual program, you can count on meeting the same caliber of provider, plus so much more.
The schedule format allows for a virtual show floor dedicated to one region of the world. With a max of 40 exhibitors in each event, you’ll meet the top brands who are purchasing booth space just to meet YOU and answer your questions to ensure the best travel experience possible.
Remember you can’t return a bad vacation!
Exclusive, Curated Content
• Programming for each event will be specific to that event’s theme
• Top tier travel celebrities headlining the Live VTAS Studio who are participating to give you the latest information on travel to that destination. All Travel Theater attendees will also have the ability to submit a question for the Q&A sessions that will take place during the presentations.
• The Virtual Savvy Traveler Theater will feature top travel influencers from the Travel & Adventure Show network who will provide on-demand presentations focusing on information designed to help you travel safer, smarter and more efficiently.
• At the Virtual Destination Theater, you’ll receive destination-specific advice via on-demand presentations. From where to go and what to do, to how to get there and where to stay, this is your chance to get the detailed information from each destination or provider that you need to book and plan your next trip.
• Plus, each event will be hosted by Jack Maxwell, from Travel Channel’s “Booze Traveler.” Jack will be providing unique insights and interviews during the show hours to keep everyone engaged and discuss what’s happening in the travel industry.
Here’s Why the Real Travelers Are Attending
- They want to meet top travel brands from around the globe who are looking to meet YOU and provide their expertise
- Dedicated Zoom meeting rooms give our exhibitors the ability to answer your questions face-to-face (and tell you about that insider info you won’t find surfing countless hours on the Internet)
- On-demand virtual stage sessions give you the information you need to book your next trip and travel smarter, safer and more hassle free in the months ahead.
- Hear from the top travel celebrities and personalities including Rick Steves, Samantha Brown, Peter Greenberg and more on how they view travel ahead.
- Attendees will receive access to travel deals & specials that you will only find at the Virtual Travel & Adventure Shows
- OK, It’s just fun. What haven’t you watched on Netflix or Amazon? It’s time to get your mind back in travel mode…and these events are a great way to interact with other travelers and start dreaming of your next vacation.
Don’t miss your chance to explore the world with the NEW Virtual Travel & Adventure Show Series. Choose one show, two shows – or like many already, the entire series!