Discover Your Client’s Next Great Travel Experience
Join like-minded travel professionals in your area for the 5th annual Philadelphia Travel & Adventure Show! This is your chance to expand your network, increase your customer base and more.
- Face-to-face interaction with hundreds of reputable destinations, tour operators and travel suppliers from all over the world.
- Private trade-only time offered for travel agents to have one-on-one dialogues with exhibitors before the show is open to the public.
- Opportunity to network and create lasting relationships with other like-minded travel professionals in your area.
- Hear more about the latest industry trends so you can stay up to date and ensure your business strategy targets consumer’s travel needs and desires today.
- Dozens of destination-specific seminars are offered throughout the weekend on the Destination Theater. Receive in-depth information from where to go and when to go, to what to do and how to get there, all from the local experts themselves.
VIP Travel Agent Lunch Presentation
Sponsored by Maui Visitors & Conventions Bureau
Now you can learn the latest on selling Maui at a special VIP Travel Agent Lunch, only at the Philadelphia Travel & Adventure Show.
Join us on Saturday, March 9th, 2019 at the 5th Annual Philadelphia Travel & Adventure Show! Come face-to-face with hundreds of world-class destinations, tour operators and travel suppliers on the show floor before making your way to a Special VIP Travel Agent Lunch Presentation.
Enjoy a catered lunch in a private meeting room while listening to an informative session presented by Maui Visitors and Conventions Bureau.
When: Saturday, March 9th at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Where: Pennsylvania Convention Center, Meeting Room 118 A
1101 Arch street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
What: Ho’olauna Maui Nui (Get to Know Maui, Moloka’i and Lana’i)
Presented By Julie Yoneyama, Director of Leisure Sales, Maui Visitors and Conventions Bureau
Every island has its own personality, learn about these three islands and what makes them unique and special. From a dormant volcano with five different climates, to the crystal clear blue ocean, explore the different attractions on these islands while getting insight on the Hawaiian culture.
PRICE: COMPLIMENTARY to the first 100 Travel Agents to register.