Build Your Network at the Nation’s #1 Travel Show Series!
Discover Your Client’s Next Great Travel Experience
Join like-minded travel professionals in your area for the 3rd annual Denver Travel & Adventure Show! This is your chance to expand your network, increase your customer base and more.
- Face-to-face interaction with hundreds of reputable destinations, tour operators and travel suppliers from all over the world.
- Private trade-only time offered for travel agents to have one-on-one dialogues with exhibitors before the show is open to the public.
- Opportunity to network and create lasting relationships with other like-minded travel professionals in your area.
- Hear more about the latest industry trends so you can stay up to date and ensure your business strategy targets consumer’s travel needs and desires today.
- Dozens of destination-specific seminars are offered throughout the weekend on the Destination Theater. Receive in-depth information from where to go and when to go, to what to do and how to get there, all from the local experts themselves.
VIP Travel Agent Breakfast Presentation
Sponsored by Tourism Authority of Thailand
Perhaps no destination is on every client’s bucket list other than Thailand.
Now you can learn the latest on selling Thailand at a special VIP Travel Agent Breakfast, only at the Denver Travel & Adventure Show.
Join us on Saturday, February 23rd, 2019 for this Special VIP Travel Agent Welcome Breakfast Presentation but please hurry, it is limited to only 50 agents.
Enjoy a continental breakfast spread while listening to an informative session presented by Tourism Authority of Thailand
When: Saturday, February 23rd at 8:30 am – 9:30am
Where: Colorado Convention Center, Hall C
700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
What: Open to the New Shades of Thailand
Presented By Sobhana Tippi Sucharitakul, Marketing Manager of the Tourism Authority of Thailand – Los Angeles
Sobhana is a hospitality industry veteran. With over 28 years of experiences working for both TAT in Bangkok and Los Angeles, Novotel Hotel Bangkok as well as Edelman Public Relations, she is currently a Marketing Manager of the Tourism Authority of Thailand – Los Angeles.
Known as one of the world’s best destinations with Thai hospitality that wins everyone’s heart. Thailand delivers visitors top-notch experiences ranging from visiting cultural and historical attractions to various types of accommodations and gastronomy. The session will provide knowledge on the highlights of Thailand as well as tips to curate the best Thailand itinerary. Let’s open to the new shades of Thailand together!