Build Your Network at the Nation’s #1 Travel Show Series!
Discover Your Client’s Next Great Travel Experience
Join like-minded travel professionals in your area for the 2nd annual Boston Travel & Adventure Show! This is your chance to expand your network, increase your customer base and more.
- Face-to-face interaction with hundreds of reputable destinations, tour operators and travel suppliers from all over the world.
- Private trade-only time offered for travel agents to have one-on-one dialogues with exhibitors before the show is open to the public.
- Opportunity to network and create lasting relationships with other like-minded travel professionals in your area.
- Hear more about the latest industry trends so you can stay up to date and ensure your business strategy targets consumer’s travel needs and desires today.
- Dozens of destination-specific seminars are offered throughout the weekend on the Destination Theater. Receive in-depth information from where to go and when to go, to what to do and how to get there, all from the local experts themselves.
VIP Travel Agent Breakfast Presentation
Sponsored by Israel Ministry of Tourism
Perhaps no destination is on every client’s bucket list other than Israel.
Now you can learn the latest on selling Israel at a special VIP Travel Agent Breakfast, only at the Boston Travel & Adventure Show.
Join us on Saturday, February 9th, 2019 for this Special VIP Travel Agent Welcome Breakfast Presentation but please hurry, it is limited to only 100 agents.
Enjoy a continental breakfast spread while listening to an informative session presented by Israel Ministry of Tourism.
Make sure to arrive early so you can enjoy a Champaign Toast with Jack Maxwell, Host of Booze Traveler on Travel Channel, prior to the start of the presentation. Cheers to the start of the Boston Travel & Adventure Show!
When: Saturday, February 9th at 8:30 am – 9:30am
Where: Hynes Convention Center, Halls A&B
900 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02115
What: Israel: Beyond Belief
Presented By Jill Daly, Director, Midwest Region, Israel Ministry of Tourism
Join us as we explore everything Israel has to offer from Faith-Based travel, the culinary & wine, culture, and adventure. We will help you plan your client’s next trip to Israel.
PRICE: COMPLIMENTARY to the first 100 Travel Agents to register.