Dynamic. Challenging. Supportive. Friendly.
Unicomm is The Producer of The Largest Series of Travel Shows in The USA – The Travel & Adventure Shows.
We proudly employ the most dedicated skilled professionals in the industry. Our team members are our most valuable resource and we celebrate the contributions of every member of our team by providing a dynamic, fun and supportive work environment, competitive salaries and benefits.
Digital Marketing Manager
Location – Remote
The Digital Marketing Manager will reporting directly to the Vice President of the Travel & Adventure Shows, and will be responsible for evangelizing the Travel & Adventure Show brand in the digital space. This includes the live Travel & Adventure Show Series, the Virtual Travel & Adventure Show Series, as well as ancillary products TravelShows.TV and the Travel & Tourism Connected Marketplace. Role will also require monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting.
West Coast Sales Manager
Location – Remote
We are looking for: SUPERSTARS
If you thrive in a goal-oriented, professional, financially motivated environment, this is a great opportunity!
Don’t even respond unless you are an overachiever.
We are the producer of the largest travel shows in the United States and we don’t hire backgrounds. We hire producers. Producers that can’t wait to talk to the next prospect and close the next deal. If you are average you won’t last. If you are a star you’ll make great money and have a blast!
We are looking for sales executives to market and sell our market leading Travel & Adventure Shows to tourism executives worldwide. Our clients range from the world leading tourism organizations to leading tour operators to local outfitters. You will be responsible for the acquisition of new clients, client retention, and managing your account base.
Location – Milford CT Corporate offices
We are looking for a motivated individual to manage all aspects of our bookkeeping, budgeting financial reporting. Success = making other managers jobs easier!
- Must like to laugh every day!
- Responsible for booking all General Ledger activity and ensuring journal entries are booked timely and accurately, in accordance with GAAP
- Budget management and reporting
- Track all company payments and vendor information
- Apply, maintain and analyze Job Costing per event.
- Process Invoicing, AR and collections with client support and interaction.
- Cash Flow analysis and reporting
- Daily Cash account & Credit card reconciliation.
- Provide critical internal controls for budget adherence, reporting and analysis.
- Maintain inventory management systems & reporting.
- Provide management support for financial information.
- Office management, supplies management and general team member support.
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting for team members.
Trade Show Operations Director
Location – Milford, CT corporate headquarters
As a Director of Trade Show Operations you will lead and manage all the logistics of live events. Your responsibilities will include event coordination, vendor and venue contracting, floor plan management and exhibit booth assignments, execute & help plan the technical aspects of special events or presentations, develop the master schedule for the event, manage exhibitor install and tear down their booths after the event, and report on the event.
Contact Us For More Information
284-C Quarry Road
P.O. Box 5010
Milford, CT 06460